Clairvoyant Training Program
In this 12 month course, learn simple, yet powerful tools to increase your intuitive awareness and sharpen your psychic abilities. Go within to discover your own answers. In this program you will:
- Receive validation for your clairvoyance
- Gain conscious awareness of your wisdom as a spirit
- Learn to attract the job, relationship and peace you’ve always wanted
- Develop the certainty to communicate what you see
- Participate in a community of like-minded souls
- Access the Akashic records
- Heal yourself and others without giving away your energies
- Create and maintain healthy boundaries
- Heal unwanted patterns
This is a 1-year training, students should choose which format (see below) to participate in and also choose times to practice readings (there are several reading schedule options and will be explained more once you begin). Those who attend the whole year will graduate and become an ordained minister. Want to give it a try? One Week Free Trial! (New students only. Full class payment due if student decides to continue classes).
Pre-requisite How To Heal Yourself
We teach people to access this wise, creative, limitless part of themselves when they choose. Most people arrive at the Center knowing they are spirit and knowing there is more than meets the eye. They would like to experience their world from a broader context than the physical world. They want to validate their knowingness that there is energy and it can be seen, experienced and cleared. Read More
Clairvoyant Training, Weekend
Experience learning the tools of the Clairvoyant Training class in this one weekend a month for 12 months.
OFFERED: The third weekend of every month for 1-year. Join any month!
- Starts June 19-20 OR July 17-18, Noon-4:30pm
- Taught by Jen White & Kate DeLaGrange
- On the first day you will learn How To Read tools, and then join the clairvoyant class on Sunday.
- Please register by the 3rd Wednesday of the month or contact the office, if you are joining for the first time.
Registration for this class closes on Wednesday before class begins.