Posts from March 2013

110 of 24 items

Play and Your DNA

by

You hear more and more about DNA in the news, as scientists discover that there is much more to it than they thought! Only 4% of it can be seen and they assume the other 96% is “junk DNA.” They are just beginning to discover that DNA responds to consciousness and that there is intelligence […]

Embrace The Flow of Spring

by

As spring unfolds in front of us, we notice more of our creative energies revving up and we are ready to explode into new projects. It’s fun to watch people buying seeds, starting plants indoors and mapping out the layout of this year’s garden. Creativity is one of the marks of an active spirit. God […]

Your Spiritual Identity

by

Some people were disappointed with the end of the Mayan calender! They wanted fireworks and at least massive enough changes that the world at large couldn’t miss it! Others still think nothing has changed at all. I see and feel the shifts in a different way. We have this chance to begin again, to live […]

Living From Your True Value

by

I found the Lance Armstrong drama interesting because as a former bicycle racer, I followed the big races for years. I read his book, and was impressed that he created his nonprofit for cancer. Now, he has admitted to drugs and blood transfusions, confessing to the public on Oprah. As a healer, rather than judging […]

Bring On The Magic!

by

What an adventure this year has been! For some of us, the energy shifts on the planet far surpassed the election hoopla! As healers and energy workers, we are excited and interested in how things are shaping up as we move into the New Year. There is the 3rd chakra to 4th chakra perspective, the […]

Your Amazing Gift

by

There is a meditation that I have done for years that I have recently included in almost every class and workshop. It involves saying hello to yourself as a spirit, before you took this body. We each made a lot of choices before reincarnating. We create the perfect life in which to heal personal and […]

Loving Yourself First

by

“You can search throughout the world for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire world, deserves your love and affection.” The Buddha I can’t say enough about self love. The majority of […]

Free Falling with Intention

by

If you love a good mystery, then you must really be loving life! If you have to know how the mystery of life resolves, you may not be having as much fun. And, if you have to try and control all the steps to the outcome of this mystery, it’s even more difficult! “The bad […]